NEW! Sonoma County CR Meeting Directory link on menu above.
This site also found at iLoveCelebrateRecovery.com, welcome to the Sonoma County Celebrate Recovery headquarters! Weekly Christ-centered 12 Step recovery meetings in Sonoma County can be found at:
MONDAY NIGHTS: Spring Hills Community Church – at 3700 Fulton Road, near the corner of River Road & Fulton Road - Meal at 6:30pm ~ This meeting STARTS ON JAN. 13th! Spring Hills church has moved its Friday night meetings to Monday Nights.
THURSDAY NIGHTS: Salvation Army on 16 5th St. in Petaluma – Meal at 6:15pm – Small groups include Addiction, Codependency, Physical/Emotional and Sexual Abuse and Food for women; Addiction, Anger and Sexual Addiction for men.
SATURDAY NIGHTS: Salvation Army at Lytton Springs in Healdsburg at 7:00pm (men’s meeting – does NOT meet on 5th Saturdays of each month)
Register here at our Sonoma County CR website (it’s free!) and you’ll get your own profile and ID, your own personal CR email account, take part in discussion forums and get to know the other CR members in Sonoma County! “Register” link is in the menu on the right side of this page!
- Is Celebrate Recovery for me?
- CR is for anyone with a hurt, habit or hang-up.
- A hurt, habit or hang-up is something that hinders our walk with God.
- The feeling of being HURT is an emotional reaction to another person’s behavior or to a disturbing situation. (abuse, abandonment, codependency, divorce, relationship issues, etc.)
- A HABIT is an addiction to someone or something. (alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, sex, shopping, smoking, etc.)
- HANG-UPS are negative mental attitudes that are used to cope with people or adversity (anger, depression, fear, unforgiveness, etc.). THESE LIFE PROBLEMS CAN BE STUMBLING BLOCKS OR STEPPING STONES!
- Healing is available through applying the principles of a Bible-based recovery process to our life. We welcome everyone to join us on this wonderful journey. Confidentiality and anonymity are respected.
*Worship *Teaching *Step Studies *Fellowship *Support
A close encounter of the Most High kind.
Getting prayed up.
Praising the Lord.
Learning how to walk the 12 Steps.
Accountability with one another.
Loving and supporting each other.
For more information email us at freedom@SonomaCountyCR.com